Cambridge Class at Watertown
Scottish Country Dancing with the Cambridge Class
- Live Music Every Week
- Beginners welcome - No partners necessary
- Parties and balls throughout the year
- Please bring flat, soft-soled shoes (sneakers OK)
- 7:45 - 8:00 warmups
- 8:00 - 9:00 beginner and experienced classes meet simultaneously
- 9:00 - 9:15 refreshments
- 9:15 - 10:15 social dancing for all
- Regular: $9.00
- Full-time students: $5.00
- For Boston Branch Members, class parties: $12.00
- Purchase a Season Pass
- Class flier
Alphabetical and chronological listings of dances from prior classes and social hour programs.
Fun, friendship, and great music await!
Every Monday night, 7:45 to 10:15
No dance on Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 2 and July 9, 2018, and the Monday between Christmas and New Years.
We meet on Monday holidays such as Martin Luther King Day, and President's Day
202 Arlington Street
On-street parking available on Arlington Street and nearby side streets
#71 bus from Harvard Square